R Error in as.POSIXlt.character

roncalli...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2022, 4:39:11 AMFeb 22
to ctmm R user group
Hi,
I'm trying to convert my data frame in a telemetry object and even if the timestamp is in the correct format I've got this error:
"R Error in as.POSIXlt.character: string not standard unambiguous format".
I'll attach my data frame.
Thanks for any suggestions
Best,
Gianluca
Individual_1.Rdata

Christen Fleming

Feb 22, 2022, 5:08:41 PMFeb 22
to ctmm R user group
Hi Gianluca

It works if you run the grouped_df object through dplyr::ungroup() first, and I will make that happen automatically in the next update, though that may not always be the intended effect for a "grouped" tbl object.

Best,
Chris

Other Account

Apr 4, 2022, 11:10:42 AMApr 4
to ctmm R user group

Hi There,

I have the same issue. I've tried to ungroup the table but it still won't run. I've run six other data sets and this is the first time i have this issue. Taking so much time trying to figure out how to correct it. I'd be grateful for some guidance.

Thanks,

Janine

Christen Fleming

Apr 4, 2022, 1:06:38 PMApr 4
to ctmm R user group
Hi Janine,

Would you mind message/emailing me a minimal working example (data + script) so that I can replicate the issue and solve it?

Best,
Chris