Fwd: Trophy/Awards, Engraving...Best Deals found with us! (Round Rock)

Bill Sager

Feb 8, 2008, 4:49:19 PM2/8/08
to ct...@googlegroups.com
For future Information when planning on trophy purchases.

Bill

Subject: Trophy/Awards, Engraving...Best Deals found with us! (Round Rock)

bsa...@apple.com has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

Trophy/Awards, Engraving...Best Deals found with us!

Reply to: sale-56...@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-08, 2:25PM

If you're in need of a friendly, AFFORDABLE trophy/award service then look no more. All American Trophy is sure to be exactly what you're looking for.

You don't have to place a big order to get a good deal! Give us a shout and let us know what we can help you with. We've got over 30 years' experience. Mention Craigslist and receive a 15% discount off an already low price!

Reply by email or give us a call at 512-633-8814. We'd love to do business with you!

  • Location: Round Rock
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/for/567420702.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/hNnYyV2ZwFGQlxGcvNmLAAQbe