Work day Tomorrow?

Bill Sager

Dec 7, 2007, 5:16:14 PM12/7/07
to ct...@googlegroups.com
Did the group decide on a work day for tomorrow on the driver's stand?

If so what time?

What tools would most likely be needed?

Bill Sager

Perry Cain

Dec 7, 2007, 5:39:51 PM12/7/07
to ct...@googlegroups.com
I never heard nothing Bill. but I am home sick as a dog today so guess I
would not be able to help out if it is tomorrow.
Perry

Jim Nissen - Home

Dec 8, 2007, 9:50:08 AM12/8/07
to Central Texas Model Boat Club
Today is Saturday and yes i will go out to weld in the floor pieces.
The wall panels will have to wait till we can get a big group of us
together. I figure I'll have some time over the Holiday break for
that.
I will bring my welder and gas cutting outfit today and plan to be out
there about 10:00AM. I figure it should take me about three hours to
install the braces and flooring pieces. If anyone can make it out that
would
be great but this isn't the big work weekend.

The SA guys said they would road trip up here when we do the big
weekend and help out all day. I figure we can try to do that one
between Christmas and the New year or the first weekend after the new
Year.
If you can make it out today - great. If not no problem as i only
planned to get the flooring done for the lower section. See ya out
there if your coming. Take care.

Perry Cain

Dec 8, 2007, 2:35:49 PM12/8/07
to ct...@googlegroups.com
hour and half Notice should help get you plenty of hands!!! lol
Perry Cain

Jim Nissen - Home

Dec 9, 2007, 11:23:11 PM12/9/07
to Central Texas Model Boat Club
I know I didn't communicate very well on this task. To be honest this
wasn't really the main work weekend but a prep weekend.
My son and I went out and I took my generator along with the welder
and tools. Managed to weld in three cross braces, also
welded in some bracing to support the floor across. Then installed
three 4X8 sheets of the old plywood into the bottom section
for a really nice storage area. We also managed to install the ply
across the internal framework to make it a sealed in area once the
siding is installed.

The one tire was low so we pumped that up as well. Took about six
hours to do this work

Danny

Dec 10, 2007, 1:21:53 AM12/10/07
to ct...@googlegroups.com
I HAVENT RESPONDED MUCH, BUT REALLY COULD BE OF NOT VERY MUCH HELP AT ALL
AFTER RECENT BACK FAILURES. NISSEN I APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU AND NATHAN DID
TODAY AND TRUST THAT YOU KNOW THAT IF I COULD DO ANY HEAVY LIFTING ID BE THE
FIRST THERE, AS LONG AS IT WASN'T TOO EARLY, LOL.

STROKER