Lake acess

Jim Nissen - Home

Apr 8, 2009, 4:23:23 PM4/8/09
to Central Texas Model Boat Club
The site has not had much activity on it lately. Looking for a new
site to run the boats. Lots of leg work and will report if there is
any success.

Bill Pendleton

Apr 8, 2009, 4:58:10 PM4/8/09
to ct...@googlegroups.com
Jim,We Need To have a Club meeting, and set times of the month to run at round rock. I Think if we Ran there 2 times a month People could count On Somebody being there.,with a retrevial Boat. Lets Get in touch with everybody we can and try and get Our Club Up and Going again. I have been asked at the houston and dallas race . Thanks Bill Pendleton
pick a date,and lets get togather.

Apr 8, 2009, 8:59:10 PM4/8/09
to ct...@googlegroups.com
Im In, Any time is O/k with me. What ever works for you jim,LMK and I will tell everbody the date,
Thanks Bill

OK then lets try for the 26th at noon out at the lake. Bring your
check books!

On Apr 8, 7:59 pm, Bill Pendleton <wb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Im In, Any time is O/k with me. What ever works for you jim,LMK and I will tell everbody the date,
> Thanks Bill

Bill Pendleton

Apr 9, 2009, 10:04:41 AM4/9/09
to ct...@googlegroups.com