Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Jim Nissen

olvasatlan,
2010. jan. 7. 10:13:452010. 01. 07.
– ct...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jim- It looks like Friday at 11am will work for all of us! See you then! I’ve attached our Facility Use Agreement for your review in the meantime.

Yvonne Naylor

yna...@round-rock.tx.us

512-341-3351 ph

512-218-5548

City or Round Rock Parks & Recreation…Where Quality Matters!

From: Jim Nissen [mailto:jni...@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 6:12 PM
To: Yvonne Naylor; Mr. Danny Huckabay
Cc: Rick Atkins; Cory Styron
Subject: Re: Week of December 31, 2009

Friday of this week (jan 8th) at 11:00am can work for me.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Yvonne Naylor <yna...@round-rock.tx.us>

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:22:55 -0600

To: 'Jim Nissen'<jni...@austin.rr.com>; Danny Huckabay<FISH....@SUDDENLINK.NET>

Cc: Rick Atkins<ri...@round-rock.tx.us>; Cory Styron<cst...@round-rock.tx.us>

Hi Jim- Good to hear from you! We have actually implemented a Facility Use Agreement that is updated annually. This gives priority status to our regular park users. I’d like to set up a time where you can come to our office and meet with us.  Is there a particular time of day that is more convenient for you? If you can give me a couple of options I’ll try to work around them! We look forward to meeting you!

Thanks!