demo in Nov

McQueeney Bob

Nov 2, 2009, 8:01:54 AM11/2/09
to Central Texas Model Boat Club
Dear Sir or Madam~

My name is Kenny Gonzales and I am the Aquatics Director for The San
Antonio Parks and Recreation Department, and we are having a "Come out
and Play Day" at San Pedro Park on November 7th. We will have all
types of fun and games in the park area, and we are looking to have
some type of demonstration of Radio Controlled boats in our Pool/Lake.
I don't know if your familiar with San Pedro Park, but the Pool/Lake
is fairly large and would be perfect to showcase any Radio Controlled
boats and set up a table for more information on joining any clubs. If
this is something you might be interested in feel free to contact me
at your earliest convenience or give me some contact names of someone
or some club that might be interested.

Thank You for your time and consideration,

Kenny Gonzales
Aquatics Coordinator
City of San Antonio
Parks and Recreation Department
(210) 207-3113
(210) 207-3045 fax
kenneth....@sanantonio.gov

Bill Pendleton

Nov 2, 2009, 12:06:55 PM11/2/09
to ct...@googlegroups.com
I will be willing to come down and set up a boat display and run some boats.
LMK asap.
Thanks Bill