Terry Stafford's Son

Jim Nissen - Home

Feb 22, 2008, 11:45:38 AM2/22/08
to Central Texas Model Boat Club
The service for his son is Sunday. I know I have a Eagle Scout
ceremony
I'll attend for about 15 minutes and then run over to see Terry and at
least let him know we are praying for him and his family.

Memorial planned for kayaker

The family of a 20-year-old Dripping Springs man who has been missing
since
a kayaking accident Sunday near a Port Aransas beach has planned a
memorial
service for Sunday.

Stephen Stafford was kayak fishing with a co-worker when both men
decided
to return to the shore, officials said. Waves capsized their kayaks.
The
man with Stafford, Joe Amorim, survived. Stafford's body had not
surfaced
as of Thursday afternoon. U.S. Coast Guard officials suspended their
search
for Stafford on Tuesday pending further developments, they said.

The service will be at 2:30 p.m. at Austin's Shepherd of the Hills
Presbyterian Church, 5226 W. William Cannon Drive

Bill Sager

Feb 22, 2008, 11:45:39 AM2/22/08
to ct...@googlegroups.com
My sincere condolences to Terry and Family.