View this page "CTMBC - Club Information"

Jim Nissen - Home

Aug 29, 2008, 1:40:45 PM8/29/08
to Central Texas Model Boat Club

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/ctmbc/web/testing-some-page-capabilities
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Jim Nissen - Home

Aug 29, 2008, 1:53:26 PM8/29/08
to Central Texas Model Boat Club
hey guys the lock at the running site was destroyed by heavy
equipment. In the mean time you may need to use the threaded links on
the cable to gain access. Just make sure you bring a small adjustable
wrench with you. Put the link back up after you drive through.

We will be replacing the lock after the construction is done and hope
to improve the running site a bit. Would be nice to put up permanent
buoys on the lake and we need to pursue this with the parks dept.