BLOWINGSTONE-WHITE HORSE AUDAX (request from Nick Dunton)

Kevin Arnold

May 8, 2019, 7:47:01 AM5/8/19
to CTC Witney

Hi – I hope you can help me promote a forthcoming local audax ride to CUK Witney members. This is the BLOWINGSTONE-WHITE HORSE AUDAX, starting at Uffington, Sunday 12th May @ 9.30 a.m. It’s a 103km event with 1330m of climbing. Manned control at Marlborough, plus four info controls. Usual entry criteria and online entry and payment via PayPal at http://www.aukweb.net/home/

If you can put this into your ride calendar that would be great. Look forward to seeing some of your members on the ride. Thank you

Details of the ride at: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26655804

Nick Dunton