CUK Midweek Audax (100 km) into the Cotswolds - 19th June 2019.

David T.

May 24, 2019, 5:07:44 AM5/24/19
to CTC Witney

FOR YOUR INFO

 Next month we are running the 2019 edition of the Midweek Tour of the Cotswolds Audax.

 The course and the start location (Witney rugby Club) are the same and the cakes and food will be just as good this year!
 In order to register please follow the link below:

  Link to AUK Event: http://www.aukweb.net/events/detail/19-429/

I look forward to receiving your registration and to welcoming you in June on what I expect will be another grand day out.

Andy
Organiser (on behalf of CTC Oxfordshire Midweek Group, part of Cycling UK)