B4044 Path Photo/Filming Call

Kevin Hickman

Mar 20, 2019, 12:29:35 PM3/20/19
to CTC Witney
For anyone wanting an early ride to Eynsham tomorrow.

If you hadn't heard the B4044 path has been removed from OCCs list of schemes its bidding for funding for.

This from Ian Leggett of BikeSafe:

Thanks kevin.
We've had a great response to our press release and email action. Very heartwarming.

BBC TV want to do some filming tomorrow.  Could you and as many folks as you can rustle up be at thr toll bridge by 8. 20. I'm hoping the bbc will splice in head cam fpotage of what its like to cycle the b4044.
Very sorry for short notice.  Things have moved v quickly today

Ian