The tutor has disconnected. Please refresh the page.

Hao Li

Jul 2, 2018, 7:37:04 PM7/2/18
to CTAT Users
When I launch the interface in the CTAT HTML editor, the pop up window says "The tutor has disconnected. Please refresh the page." How to solve this problem? Thanks!

Jonathan Sewall

Jul 2, 2018, 11:59:26 PM7/2/18
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com
I was able to make this work in Firefox, but not Chrome, by making these changes in the browser settings:
  1. under Options >> Privacy & Security >> Block pop-up windows, click to open the diallogue and allow popups from https://cdn.ctat.cs.cmu.edu and from https://accounts.google.com
  2. under Options >> Privacy & Security, checked "Accept cookies and site data from websites", "Keep until they expire", and "Accept third-party cookies and site data"
After I then cleared my cookies and restarted CTAT and then my browser, I was able to start the HTML Editor, login to Google Drive, open my HTML file in the browser and connect to a behavior graph open in CTAT.

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Hao Li <lihao...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I launch the interface in the CTAT HTML editor, the pop up window says "The tutor has disconnected. Please refresh the page." How to solve this problem? Thanks!

Anna Mavroudi

Oct 31, 2018, 7:03:11 PM10/31/18
to CTAT Users
Hi all,

I had the same problem, but these instructions below didn't work (both with Google chrome and Firefox), so I wonder why...
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Anna