Having a trouble in authorization for CTAT html editor

Seo Yeon Park

Apr 23, 2020, 12:10:36 PM4/23/20
to CTAT Users
Hi, whenever I tried to log in google drive in CTAT html editor, the attached message poped up. It had no issue like this before....
If you have any thoughts, plz let me know! Thanks!

400 error: redirect_uri_mismatch

The JavaScript origin in the request, http://cdn.ctat.cs.cmu.edu, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. Visit https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials/oauthclient/32492251947-k9b5vu0cfl342q9fjhfltikq2pgjpp3r.apps.googleusercontent.com?project=32492251947 to update the authorized JavaScript origins.
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 10.57.40 AM.png

Octav Popescu

Apr 23, 2020, 12:13:48 PM4/23/20
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com, Seo Yeon Park

Please try using a secure connection, that is https: instead of http:

Seo Yeon Park

Seo Yeon Park

Apr 23, 2020, 12:25:08 PM4/23/20
to CTAT Users
When I visited the link, I can see the error message below.
Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 11.24.32 AM.png

Jonathan Sewall

Apr 23, 2020, 12:35:56 PM4/23/20
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com
If you're using a bookmark or other saved address for the HTML editor, please revise the URI to use https instead of http. If you're using a link on one of our Github pages at https://github.com/CMUCTAT/CTAT/wiki, please refresh that page. We've tried to update all links to the HTML editor to use the https scheme. Thanks,

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ctat-users/650128bc-cfdb-42ce-8db7-ce2fe8566094%40googlegroups.com.