Apache ANT server deployment

saimCTAT

Feb 6, 2019, 4:46:32 PM2/6/19
to CTAT Users
Hi,
         I have successfully followed all steps which have mentioned in your link

you can check my attached file but i have confusion how can i  launch the website , please guide this last step.
cammand.txt

Jonathan Sewall

Feb 6, 2019, 4:48:32 PM2/6/19
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com
Please use our updated documentation in the CMUCTAT/CTAT project on Github. The documentation you found is out of date. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

saima munawar

Feb 8, 2019, 8:27:57 AM2/8/19
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks , I have checked new documentation and successfully deployed on Tutorshop but i have confusion for deploying my tutor on local testing as mentioned your documentation.If any video tutorial available for local testing.Please guide me how can i follow these steps , is same host name and port name used for my tutor?
  1. Create a new directory where you can try out your tutor

  2. Change to that directory and create another sub folder called 'content', that is where you can place your tutor files as-is.

  3. In your test directory create a javascript file called: server.js In that file past the following code:

const http = require('http');

const hostname = '127.0.0.1';
const port = 3000;

const server = http.createServer((req, res) => {
  res.statusCode = 200;
  res.setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain');
});

server.listen(port, hostname, () => {
  console.log(`Node test server running at http://${hostname}:${port}/`);
});
  1. Now create a file called run.sh and paste the content below in it (you can also run this directly from the command line)
http-server

Execute the script and you will be able to go to the URL below to see your tutor:

http://localhost:3000/content