Uploading to Tutorshop: Defining Problems in my Package

Vasudeva Rao Aravind

Feb 18, 2019, 11:24:17 PM2/18/19
to CTAT Users
Dear CTAT Team,
I am trying to upload my problems to be deployed as an assignment for students. I am following the steps outlined here:

I was able to make the package using "Import Packages" on Tutorshop (see attached file, "screen1.jpg"). However, when I click on my package to see the details, and then click on 'Problems' tab to pair problems, I see no way to do it (please see screen2.jpg). Note: When I click on the "Assets" tab, indeed I am able to see all my .html and .brd files, but I see no way to pair the files and make the problems.

Please help. Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Vasu
screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg

Vasudeva Rao Aravind

Feb 18, 2019, 11:29:19 PM2/18/19
to CTAT Users
I also tried creating a new problem set. While doing this, it asks me to select a package (see screen 3.jpg) from a list. However, I don't see the package that I just created (ElasticityTutor). So, I am not sure how to proceed. Please help.

Thank you,
Vasu
screen3.jpg

Jonathan Sewall

Feb 19, 2019, 4:18:58 PM2/19/19
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com, VasudevaRao Aravind
Please try again. You should be able to edit Elasticity_Tutor_Package now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks,

Vasudeva Rao Aravind

Feb 19, 2019, 11:21:35 PM2/19/19
to CTAT Users
Hi Jonathan,
Can you please double-check? I had to delete and re-upload the ElasticityTutor package and it still gives me the same problem. I am able to load the package, including assets, but it won't allow me to add problems or problem list.

Thanks,
Vasu

Jonathan Sewall

Feb 20, 2019, 9:30:13 AM2/20/19
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com, VasudevaRao Aravind
Please try again now. We're working on a permanent software patch, but for now please let us know when you create a new package so we can fix the permissions for you. Thanks,

Vasudeva Rao Aravind

Feb 21, 2019, 9:37:51 AM2/21/19
to CTAT Users
I was able to upload problems and set up an assignment. Thank you!

Best
Vasu