CTAT Tutor Examples ...

Ken Koedinger

Jun 5, 2018, 11:19:23 AM6/5/18
to CTAT Users

Whenever I'm pitching use of CTAT, for example, to students in my E-Learning Design class, I want to show some of the great examples of CTAT tutor interfaces that have been developed.  The following paper has a great variety of 18 compelling examples in the Appendix:

Aleven, V., McLaren, B. M., Sewall, J., van Velsen, M., Popescu, O., Demi, S., Ringenberg, M., & Koedinger, K. R. (2016). Example-tracing tutors: Intelligent tutor development for non-programmers. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education, 26(1), 224-269. doi:10.1007/s40593-015-0088-2

It would be super if these examples were more directly available from the front page of the CTAT website!

Thanks!
Ken