Writing production rules

Aditya Parvatha

Dec 20, 2017, 10:12:29 AM12/20/17
to CTAT Users
Hi,

I have been working on creating a quiz using cognitive mode in CTAT. I tried writing the rules based on fraction addition problem. However, the rules I wrote never fire. I believe its because of my misinterpretation of the production rules for the fraction addition problem. I want to know if we want to refer to a textField whose attribute id (HTML editor) is "attr1" in the production rules, do we do it by creating a fact object for the template textField with the name as attr1 (textField(name(attr1)))? Also can you help me with the interpretation of this command:

(predict-observable-action ?selection action value).

I attached the production rules I am working on. Would you verify whether the rules I wrote mean what they are supposed to mean?

Thank You.

Regards,
Sai Krishna Aditya Parvatha
productionRules.pr