Problem to problem Navigation

Aditya Parvatha

Dec 27, 2017, 1:06:08 PM12/27/17
to CTAT Users
Hi,

I found the documentation related to problem to problem navigation here. I embedded this code in the javascript exactly as shown with the html address (local) of the next problem. However, when I press the done button, it just follows the regular path (a prompt saying congratulations) and it stops there. I cant get the system to navigate to the next problem. Another query I have is, to run multiple pages consequently, the model having different html pages (created through CTAT HTML editor), should the model also have different .clp, .wme,.brd and production rules files or should all of them be same for all the html pages for succesfull interaction between them. Kindly help me with this.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sai Krishna Aditya Parvatha

Aditya Parvatha

Dec 27, 2017, 1:12:43 PM12/27/17
to CTAT Users
I embedded the code in the html file of the current problem:

 <script>
 function myDoneFunction ()
{
     document.location.href = "https://www.google.com/";
}
CTATCommShell.commShell.assignDoneProcessor ("myDoneFunction");
    </script>