Tracking student actions with example-tracing tutor

Sebahat Gok

Jan 2, 2020, 2:33:58 PM1/2/20
to CTAT Users
Hello!
I am new to the world of CTAT and I want to use it for my future experiments.
I haven't been able to figure out one thing, though:

Is it possible to track to the data of the students' actions who interact with the tutor in example-tracing tutor? (the answers they give and the amount of time they spend on the task).
Thank you!

Jonathan Sewall

Jan 2, 2020, 2:45:23 PM1/2/20
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com
Without customization, CTAT tutors can log individual student interactions, including timing and tutor feedback, in a format compatible with the LearnLab DataShop (also called LearnSphere). If you've deployed your tutors on a Tutorshop site, then you can set logging destination URL on the School settings page. The page for the PSLC Summer School on our development site school.tutor is shown below. The QA DataShop is appropriate for test data, the production DataShop for actual student data; both are free.

image.png