"Waiting for other team members"

vara...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2022, 11:39:09 AM9/13/22
to CTAT Users
Hi,
When I tried to schedule an assignment, CTAT says "waiting for other team members". I don't understand why. I had made it a single student assignment, and yet it wants other team members to join. Please see attached picture. Can you please help? Thanks.

Untitled.jpg

Jonathan Sewall

Sep 13, 2022, 12:15:39 PM9/13/22
to ctat-...@googlegroups.com, Vasudeva Rao Aravind
Please try your tutor again, perhaps after clearing your browser cache. I updated this library to be compatible with the current version of Tutorshop:

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 11:39 AM vara...@gmail.com <vara...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
When I tried to schedule an assignment, CTAT says "waiting for other team members". I don't understand why. I had made it a single student assignment, and yet it wants other team members to join. Please see attached picture. Can you please help? Thanks.

vara...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2022, 12:31:42 PM9/13/22
to CTAT Users
Excellent. Works as intended now. Thank you very much!

Best
V. Aravind