Sextival thank yous+meeting update+I love you all

Elise Higgins

Sep 16, 2009, 11:19:46 PM9/16/09
to csw-exec-folk, Liz Stuewe
Hello, sweet executive people.

First, thank you for the incredibly hard work you all did for Sextival. As you know, we made a huge impact, handed out a shit-ton (technical term) of condoms, and had a really good time. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your dedication. You make my world go round.

Second, we got a ton of sign-ups and had a great second meeting! For those of y'all who couldn't be there, we took signups for a GaDuGi fundraiser, brainstormed about the next Salon Nouveaus, brainstormed for and signed up for Domestic Violence Awareness Week events, and did a midway check-in on Sextival. We had about 20 people attend, which is AMAZING for a meeting which I only reminded folks of about an hour before it happened, (I won't do it again, I promise).

So, Zahra: Could you please make a facebook event for the Salon Nouveau this coming Monday? Everyone, it's at 8pm in the Hawk's Nest of the Kansas Union. Be there.

Andrea: Minutes, por favor? I'll send them to folks with the reminder email about Salon Nouveau.

Thank you ALL again for your dedication to social justice and amazing work ethic. You humble me and make me proud every single day.

All my love,
Elise