Meeting tomorrow!

Elise Higgins

Nov 8, 2009, 10:44:39 PM11/8/09
to csw-exec-folk
Hey, beautiful people!

We're meeting tomorrow at 8pm in the Big 12 Room in the Kansas Union. On the agenda are a whole lotta things, but namely
-Presentation by a guy from Organizing for America on healthcare reform as a feminist agenda item
-Presentation (rant) from me on why the Stupak Amendment to the House's version of healthcare reform is really fucked up, and what you can do about it
-Discussion about leadership transition, explanation of upcoming elections, position descriptions, etc.
-Follow-up from Domestic Violence Awareness Week
-Information about Shelby Knox video screening by KU's Law Students for Choice

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you.

xoxo,
Elise