Heeey so we have an event tomorrow! And a meeting next Monday!

Elise Higgins

Oct 4, 2009, 11:05:54 PM10/4/09
to csw-exec-folk, amered87, voi...@ku.edu
Hokay, so.

1. Many apologies for the lack of pre-notification. The planning for Making a Difference has been largely commandeered by our own Dr. Ballard, so...there's that.
2. There's an event! Tomorrow! "Students Making a Difference: A Gathering of Student Leaders." If you could make it I would be eternally grateful and buy you a drink, (really!) It's at 7:30pm in the McCook Room of the BURGE (not Kansas) Union. We'll hear a keynote from Dr. Ballard and then plan a service project for Women's History Month, (March) tomorrow. PLEASE COME?!

OK AWESOME! I'll be texting all of you. All. Of. You.

Also, meeting next week! You'll get more reminders, but it'll be Monday the 12th at 8pm in Alcove G of the Kansas Union.

Love you all.

-Elise