Can someone go to a meeting at 1pm on Friday for CSW? Respond and I'll give you cookies!

Elise Higgins

Sep 23, 2009, 4:18:30 PM9/23/09
to csw-exec-folk
Hello, lovely people. Concerned, Active and Aware Students needs someone from CSW to be at a planning meeting for World AIDS Day this coming Friday at 1pm in the CCO office, which is on your left when you enter the Student Involvement and Leadership Center on the 4th floor of the Kansas Union.

If any of you can make it, I will seriously give you cookies. Just write me back and let me know, and you'll find them. Probably when/where you least expect them.

Love,

Elise