No monday meeting + I <3 Female Orgasm tomorrow at 7 in the Ballroom + Jayhawk Choice Awards (for VM) Wednesday!

Elise Higgins

Apr 19, 2009, 12:54:02 PM4/19/09
to CSW Exec Folk, voi...@ku.edu, ame...@ku.edu, kst...@ku.edu, dana...@gmail.com, jenn...@ku.edu, krose...@ku.edu, rous...@k.edu, lavi...@ku.edu, cki...@ku.edu, cait...@ku.edu, cas...@ku.edu, kelh...@ku.edu, ltay...@ku.edu, ebar...@yahoo.com, jacc...@yahoo.co, eshe...@ku.edu, lash...@ku.edu, cbal...@ku.edu
Hello, CSW!

No meeting this Monday on account of I <3 Female Orgasm, (You're
coming,
right? Get it? Seriously though, 7pm in the Ballroom of the Kansas
Union tomorrow).

I'd also love to see you at the Jayhawk Choice Awards this Wednesday-I
think
we have a really wonderful chance of getting an award for best social
justice program (for the Vagina Monologues) thanks to Corey's great
nominating work.

It's a busy week! Look for an email or phone call later this week to
address
next week's choice-related events. Also see below for more info on the
Jayhawk Choice Awards.

Love,
Elise

Your group has been nominated for an award at the Jayhawk Choice
Awards!
This Wednesday, April 22nd is the annual Jayhawk Choice Awards
presented by
Union Programs and the Student Involvement and Leadership Center. From
*4:00pm
to 5:00pm* in the *Kansas Room of the Kansas Union*, we'll celebrate
student
organizations, their programs, members, and advisors. There will be
refreshments and the event is casual in nature.

Please pass this invitation along to members of your organization. We
look
forward to seeing you to celebrate the closing of another great
academic
year!

Sincerely,
Matt Enriquez

*Matthew C. Enriquez | Undergraduate Intern*
*Student Involvement and Leadership Center*
*Leadership Programming*
*University of Kansas*
785.221.8857