Sex Ed Call-In Day tabling reminder and excitement!

Elise Higgins

Oct 27, 2009, 5:55:45 PM10/27/09
to csw-exec-folk, Joy Lawson
Hello, beautiful people! This is a reminder that our Sex Ed Call-In Day is tomorrow! The facebook event is here if you haven't had a chance to check it out and RSVP. I've attached the logo (in huge and little sizes) below so that you can upload it as your Wednesday profile picture-it'll look very sexy and be great for visibility!

If you haven't signed up to table but want to stop by CSW's table on the 4th floor of the Kansas Union between 9am and 3pm tomorrow, that would be fabulous. We'll meet at 9 in the cubicle. If you HAVE signed up to table, thank you. I really appreciate your time and energy. The schedule is below-please take a look and let me know if your availability has changed.

Tabling Schedule of Doom

9am (meet in CSW cube): Haley Miller, Elise Higgins, Saphire Stockman, Jen La Barbera
10am: Kaylyn Wright, Elise Higgins, Jen La Barbera
11am: Elise Higgins, George Dungan, Emerald Welch, Planned Parenthood Intern
12pm: Elise Higgins, Emerald Welch, Corey Flanders, Planned Parenthood Intern
1pm: Kaylyn Wright, Jessica Harman, Jennifer Scales-Ananda, Julia Groeblacher, Leslie Goodwin, Corey Flanders, Planned Parenthood Intern
2pm: Saphire Stockman, Elise Higgins, Jennifer Scales-Ananda, Planned Parenthood Intern
3pm/Cleanup: Elise Higgins, Jennifer Scales-Ananda

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or last-minute ideas, feel free to email, call or text me-my number is 785-249-5862. Look for our editorial in the paper, and I'll see you soon!

CSW love,
Elise

?ui=2&view=att&th=12497fe51cf0edd1&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_12497fe51cf0edd1&zw

?ui=2&view=att&th=12497fdb8bcf5f0d&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_12497fdb8bcf5f0d&zw

big sex plus logo.jpg
sex plus.jpg