Elections tomorrow-please be there!

Elise Higgins

Dec 6, 2009, 6:29:29 PM12/6/09
to csw-exec-folk
Hello, exec folks.

So, it's almost the end of the line for us--at least, for us in officer capacity. I hope that every single one of you continues to be involved with CSW up to when you graduate, (and, I mean, after you graduate too if you want). Part of the transition process to new officers is your presence to facilitate elections and schedule a time to meet with Baby You (and me, in the case of the Vice President/Outreach Coordinator/Treasurer). The meeting's at 8pm in the English Room of the Kansas Union.

You have all done invaluable work to advance social justice at KU and in our wider community. I've been so honored to work with you, and I'm happy we're friends too.

Can't wait to see you and see who are new officers are tomorrow.

-Elise