alib build fails on debian linux on include of "windows.h"

pjfarley3

Sep 29, 2019, 11:56:35 AM9/29/19
to csvfix
Hi Neil,

I have a debian linux system where I want to use csvfix.  I DL'd the csvfix-master zip file and unzipped it in my home directory, but "make lin" fails quickly at alib/src/a_env.cpp, messages pasted below.

Should "windows.h" even be included in a linux build?  Shouldn't that be at least #ifdef'd out when building on linux, or is there a dependency I may be missing?

Peter

Make messages:

n file included from src/a_env.cpp:20:
inc/a_win.h:12:10: fatal error: windows.h: No such file or directory
 #include <windows.h>
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Makefile:36: obj/a_env.o] Error 1