Field trips to Galleries/Museums

1 view

Julia Haft-Candell

Jan 4, 2011, 12:16:06 AM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
It looks like Wednesdays and Saturdays are best for most people for the field trips.  I thought I would do both a Wednesday and a Saturday, so some people can at least do one, and others can do both.  The dates I have in mind are Wednesday January 12 and Saturday January 15.  One day we will go to galleries on mid-Wilshire and LACMA.  The other day we will go to Bergamot Station, Galleries on La Cienega and MOCA.  Please let me know if you want to go because we have to fill out field trip forms through the University before we can go.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!
Julia

jose Zendejas

Jan 4, 2011, 5:44:09 AM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julia! I would love to go for both dates...thanks for putting all this together!

Kim Truong

Jan 4, 2011, 10:12:58 AM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
I am in for both days. Thanks much Julia!
From: Julia Haft-Candell <jkh...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:16:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Field trips to Galleries/Museums

Bruce Bishop

Jan 4, 2011, 12:01:04 PM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com

I’m good for the Wednesday date…and happy to drive 3 other people if transport is needed.

Time of departure and return and point of departure?

Thanks, Julia.

Bruce

N.B. LACMA is closed on Wednesday.

Jan 4, 2011, 3:29:53 PM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bruce, I forgot about LACMA being closed Wednesdays.  I think we'll leave at 9 from school, and it would be great if you could drive, I just have to check out all the liability stuff with school to see if you need to sign anything.  I'll keep you posted.
Julia

Jan 4, 2011, 5:02:04 PM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
Saturday, January 22 is the Scripps Ceramic Annual Opening.

There will be a lecture at 4 pm on campus and the then opening is at 6 or 7 pm.

We could hhave a chili dinner at my house. I live a few minutes away.

Mary

From: Julia Haft-Candell <jkh...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:29:53 -0800 (PST)

Bruce Bishop

Jan 4, 2011, 7:17:26 PM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com

It’s a deal.  Driving is no problem.  Just let me know about the paperwork.  I can pop around and take care of it in advance if needed.

Bruce

Jan 4, 2011, 7:29:37 PM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
I'm in for Wednesday. As for the Saturday, it depends on the time schedule. Let me know what is your time estimate for the departure and arriving at school on Saturday. Is it still 9? Again, thanks for organizing this. Have a nice winter brake.  Hiromi

Alyson Iwamoto

Jan 4, 2011, 10:11:39 PM1/4/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
ill meet you guys there since i live in l.a.  if theres anyone in the l.a. area that wants to carpool either day im in los feliz.  i can do both days.
thanx julia!
:) a

Julia Haft-Candell

Jan 5, 2011, 1:23:12 AM1/5/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
That works out well Pilar, since Lacma is closed on wednesdays.  So we will go to LACMA on Saturday Jan 15.
Thanks!
Julia

From: Julia Haft-Candell <jkh...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 22:23:12 -0800 (PST)

Mary Beierle

Jan 5, 2011, 3:51:13 PM1/5/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
I'm in for both days.
Mary

Sarah Alonzo

Jan 5, 2011, 3:57:41 PM1/5/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
I'm all down for weds! can't make it sat.

Sent from my iPhone

Sarah Anne

Jan 5, 2011, 4:43:26 PM1/5/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
I am in for both days!
Thanks Julia

Sarah Anne

Jan 5, 2011, 10:47:44 PM1/5/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
ok, just checked planner and I unfortunately did not relize that I have a guest coming on Sat Jan 15, so I will not be able to make it that day. Still on for Wednesday though. :)

Pilar

Jan 6, 2011, 2:12:50 PM1/6/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
:o)

ANABEL JUAREZ

Jan 6, 2011, 10:08:48 PM1/6/11
to csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julia, how are you? I will love to go both dates but I will meet you guys there. Please let me know where we are going first.

Thank you so much!

AJ

From: alyson...@me.com
To: csulb-pot...@googlegroups.com