Circle K Update

CSUDH Circle K Public Relations

May 20, 2016, 2:49:13 AM5/20/16
to CSUDH, Samuel Ong, CSUDH Circle K President, CSUDH Circle K VPService, CSUDH Circle K Treasurer, Brandon Baello, csud...@gmail.com

Hello everyone! I hope you all did well on your finals! The 2015-2016 year has been great for CSUDH CKI, and we hope to improve in the 2016-2017 year!

EVENTS:
Friday, May 20th
El Camino College EOTY Banquet
5:00 PM - 10:30 P.M
Hermosa Beach Kiwanis Club
Fellowship
Contact: Karina Perez - (Kari De Luna on Facebook)

Saturday, May 28th
Strawberry Stomp 5K;
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Historic Main Street, Garden Grove
Service
Contact to Sign Up: Vy Nguyen 714-823-0470 / csudhcki...@gmail.com

Sunday, June 5th
Bolsa Chica Habitat Restoration Service and Huntington Beach Social
9AM-12PM, Social afterwards!
Huntington Beach, CA
Service/Social
Contact:
Vy Nguyen 714-823-0470

FridayJune 17th
OC Night Market
1:00 P.M - 1:00 AM SHIFTS VARY!
OC Fairgrounds; 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Service
Contact: Vy Nguyen 714-823-0470

All numbers are text friendly!

Reminders:
Our theme this year is Avengers! We are taking submissions for designs for our club shirts now!
Please send your ideas to:
Kendrick Pham: @csudhckitec...@gmail.com

Kiwanis Luncheon is Every Thursday @ 12:10 PM @ ELks Lodge in Gardena. Enjoy a free lunch while mingling with your sponsoring Kiwanians!
RSVP by Tuesday @ 9:00 PM to Samuel Ong: csudh...@gmail.com / 310-626-2731

Be sure to check out our official website and social media for quick updates. #ShadyHades in keeping with our current club theme.
Facebook: Circle K International, CSUDH
Twitter: @csudhcki
Instagram: @csudhcki

Bryanna A. Smith

Circle K International, Sub-Region B, California-Nevada-Hawaii District, Metro Division
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Public Relations Chairs 2016-2017