Weekly Update

1 view

CSUDH Circle K Public Relations

Sep 9, 2016, 3:55:14 AM9/9/16
to CSUDH
Good morning all. I hope your week has been good. Below i will be posting the latest events and other information for Circle K. Minutes from the last meeting will be posted soon.

  1. Tender Loving Care for Trees:
  2. Dog Toys Making Table Top Event!
    • 9/19-9/22/2016
    • 12-1pm
    • Location TBA
  3. YMCA Gold Tournament!
    1. 9/26/2016
    2. 9-7pm

Bryanna A. Smith

Circle K International, Sub-Region B, California-Nevada-Hawaii District, Metro Division
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Public Relations Chairs 2016-2017

CSUDH Circle K Public Relations

Sep 16, 2016, 9:17:16 AM9/16/16
to CSUDH
Good morning to all. Hope school is going well. Service events are right around the corner so if you haven't already signed up, there is still some time.

Service Events:
    1. Dog Toys Making Table Top Event
    1. YMCA Gold Tournament
    2. STEM in Education 4th Annual Conference
    Club Leadership:
    1. Service Committee Meetings
      • Date: Mondays, Twice a Month
      • Time: 3-4pm
      • Location: Loker Student Union, 3rd Floor, Near Ballroom B
    Fundraising:
    1. Fundraising Committee
    Divisional Events:
    1. September Divisional Council Meeting (DCM)
    1. September Divisional Service Project

    If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.