Appointed Board Applications Due and Spring Break Events

CSUDH Circle K Public Relations

Mar 29, 2016, 2:49:40 AM3/29/16
to CSUDH
Hello everyone! Now that we are on our spring break, we want to remind you all that appointed board applications are due on Sunday, April 3, 2016. Please apply any position you feel suits you as the best position, and information can be found in the application itself. For more information, feel free to contact the Vice President of Administration, Sam Ong, and send your applications to the Vice President of Administration's email: csudh...@gmail.com.

Events
Saturday, Apr. 2nd
Kiwanis One Day, 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Fairfax High School, Los Angeles
Service
Chair: Vy Nguyen714-823-0470

Sunday, Apr. 3rd
Appointed Board Applications
Service
Chair: Samuel Ong310-626-2731

Sign up for all events here: http://csudhcki.weebly.com/event-sign-up-forms.html. Contact Event Chairs for carpool times!

Committees
Service Committee - Chair: Vy Nguyen, 714-823-0470, csudhcki...@gmail.com
 Plan service projects for the club.

Fundraising Committee - Chair: Yander Grajede, 424-221-3392, csudhckif...@gmail.com
 Plan fundraisers for the club.

Spirit Committee - Chair: Sam Ong, 310-626-2731, csudhckis...@gmail.com
 Create spirit items for the club and boost morale through cheers.

Banquet Committee - Chair: Brandon Baello, 562-455-7673csudhck...@gmail.com
 *Closed*
 Plan and set up our End of the Year Banquet from theme down to the last detail.

Contact Committee Chairs for meeting times and locations. All numbers are text-friendly.

Reminders
Kiwanis Luncheons are every Thursday at 12:10p.m. at the Elks Lodge in Gardena. Here, members enjoy a free lunch with our sponsoring Kiwanis members of Gardena Valley Kiwanis. You must RSVP with Brandon by Tuesday at 8 a.m. to attend the Luncheon that week. Only four members can attend any one luncheon.

Our Hades themed club T-shirts are $20. Contact Belen about purchasing one.

Be sure to check out our official website and social media for quick updates. #ShadyHades in keeping with our current club theme.
Facebook: Circle K International, CSUDH
Twitter: @csudhcki
Instagram: @csudhcki

Attached below is the agenda. Remember to sign up for events. Direct all event questions to Event Chairs.

--
With Amity,

Brittany T. Johnson, Iris L. A. Gantuangco

Circle K International, Sub-Region B, California-Nevada-Hawaii District, Metro Division
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Public Relations Chairs 2015-2016

Agenda 1 3.22.pdf