Latest Service Events and Announcements

CSUDH Circle K Public Relations

Jul 8, 2016, 1:04:23 AM7/8/16
to CSUDH
Good morning to all. I hope you were all able to attend the service event held today, Food Bank Service Event in Long Beach from 8:45am-12;30pm. I also hope everyone is enjoying their summer break doing the things you want to do. Below is a list of our latest events. If anyone is interested in being apart of the Linc Housing event on July 29th, make sure to sign up by July 22nd.

Service Events:

Date: 7/9/2016

Tender Loving Care for Trees Service Event!

Time: 10AM - 12PM

Carpool: TBA

Location: Memory Row, El Segundo

Description: Join the Tree Musketeers for hands-on work to help trees in the area stay healthy. Volunteers tasks includes watering, weeding, and mulching. Come out and help combat global warming one tree at a time!

Contact: Huyen Tran   (714) 759-0998

Sign Up Here!!!!

Date: 7/15/2016

Clothing Bank Service Event in Long Beach!

Time: 8:45AM - 12:30PM

Carpool: TBA
Location: 515 East Third Street Long Beach, CA 90802

Description: The clothing bank needs assistance in distributing clothes and furniture. Volunteer help are needed and much appreciated at this event. Come out and help those in need!

Contact: Huyen Tran   (714) 759-0999

Sign Up Here!!!!

Date: 7/29/2016

Help Clean Homes with Linc Housing!

Time: 9AM-12PM

Location: 109 South Francisca Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Description: Join Linc Housing to help clean at a Senior Citizens site, beautifying the place and making it a comfortable living. Activities include cleaning outside and inside, touch-up painting, and landscape assistance!

Contact: Huyen Tran    (714) 759-0997

Please make sure to sign up by July 22nd, 2016.

Sign Up Here!!!

Announcements:

Service Committee Meetings!

Anyone interested in joining the Service Committee Meetings should sign up with the link below. If there are any questions dealing with the Service Committee, please contact Huyen.

                            Huyen Tran        (714) 759-0997
csudhckise...@gmail.com

Sign Up Here!!!!

--
Bryanna A. Smith

Circle K International, Sub-Region B, California-Nevada-Hawaii District, Metro Division
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Public Relations Chairs 2016-2017