MN Math Standards

John Bartucz

Feb 16, 2022, 11:03:16 PMFeb 16
to CSTAMN

Hi Folks,

  We are having an informal discussion about the CS content of the new Minnesota Math standards on Monday at 3 pm. Everyone is welcome! The 4-page initial proposal is attached. You can comment on it yourself without attending the meeting if you'd like to on this webpage: https://education.mn.gov/MDE/dse/stds/Math/ . The deadline is Monday.

  If you'd like to attend the meeting, please send me an email and I'll add you to the invitation.

Thanks,
John

Minnesota K–12 Academic Standards in Mathematics_ Version One, February 2022.pdf