Opportunity: Girls Who Code AI Challenge

1 view

Ashley Goetz

Jan 30, 2023, 4:12:24 PM1/30/23
to CSTAMN
Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a fun project to share with your students, check out the Girls Who Code Spring Challenge that just launched!

Our theme this spring is Humanize AI and is open to 6-12th grade Club members and independent (not affiliated with a Club) 9-12th grade students. They will have until March 28th to create a project that explores how AI can be used for good, then submit it in the media format of their choice. We’ll have four Club winners (two middle school and two high school) and two independent 9-12th grade student winners. They will each take home a $250 Amazon gift card, special GWC swag for themselves and each member of their Club (if applicable), and a project spotlight in our GWC newsletter!

To learn more you can check out the:

We can’t wait to see what our students create this spring!

Please reach out to myself (ashley...@girlswhocode.com) if you have any questions.

Best,

Ashley Goetz