CS Position at Minnetonka High School

Bahr, Nick

Apr 5, 2022, 10:05:36 AM4/5/22
to CSTAMN

Good morning,

I wanted to find out how I could also post an opening we have @ Minnetonka High School for a full time CS teacher for next year.

We are looking for someone to teach the AP CSA (Java) course, and a couple of introductory programming courses.  Here’s the application info:

https://www.applitrack.com/minnetonka/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&category=Secondary+Teaching&subcategory=Technology+Education&AppliTrackJobId=6642&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help or if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for your help!

Nick Bahr

Computer Science

Minnetonka High School | 18301 Highway 7 | Minnetonka, MN 55345

From: CSTAMN <cst...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 10:13 AM
To: CSTAMN <cst...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [cstamn] CS Position at Eden Prairie High School

Eden Prairie High School currently has a full time Computer Science position open for next school year. They’re looking for somebody who has the skillset to teach courses like AP Java and iOS mobile app development.

https://link.edgepilot.com/s/497632c4/G2a4a1-oKE_V-FjxtIT2wg?u=https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cstamn/e29863ab-9668-4c84-ae72-8030d8e8c27cn%2540googlegroups.com.