MNCodes Virtual Summit - Call for Proposals is now open!

Andrea Wilson Vazquez

Mar 8, 2022, 5:23:08 PM3/8/22
to CSTAMN

Hello CSTA-MN colleagues,

Save the date for the upcoming MNCodes Virtual CS Ed Summit coming up on May 14th, 2022:

  • Code Savvy has opened the call for proposals - open through March 25th! We are specifically looking for...

    • Sessions that share about innovative applications of CS

    • Sessions that share ideas for integration with content areas

    • Sessions that share about specific tools and platforms

    • We would love to see more urban and rural schools represented in our session proposals!

  • Registration is coming soon - lead presenters will receive free registration!

    • Group discounts will be available for 5 or more (email Andrea for the code)

    • Student discounts will be available for full-time students (email Andrea for the code)

  • One last request, if you know of a company or organization that might be interested in sponsoring or donating a prize for our giveaways, please feel free to reach out to them on our behalf!

We sincerely appreciate your help to get the word out and to reach out to anyone who you think should be sharing at this awesome event!

Please feel free to reach out if you want to talk through an idea, or if you have any questions, suggestions or new ideas!

Thanks so much and sending you all all the best!!

Best,

Andrea