Discord Server for Minnesota CS Students (and teachers too!)

John Bartucz

Sep 22, 2022, 9:53:41 PM9/22/22
to CSTAMN

Hi Folks,

  In order to help CS students across Minnesota connect with each other (as well as their teachers), we've set up a Discord server. Discord is similar to Slack and other group/work chat programs, but has a lot more functionality. And don't worry, it will be heavily moderated.

  The main reason I like it is because many of your CS students are already using it, so it's not one more app to install. During COVID, I found it was a especially effective way to reach students that would otherwise disengage.

  Please share this link with all of your students! https://discord.gg/npuWmAu7t7

  And feel free to join the conversation as well!

Thanks,
John