Save the Date: CSTA-MN November Virtual Meeting 11/30/22

Andrea Wilson Vazquez

Nov 15, 2022, 5:30:04 PM11/15/22
to CSTAMN
Hello everyone!

We look forward to connecting online for our November CSTA-MN meeting on November 30th from 3:30-4:30pm, CT, via Zoom. Hope you can join us!

Remember that our goal is to ask each participant to "bring a friend" to our November meeting -- starting thinking about who you'd like to invite, and feel free to add them to this calendar invite!

Read on for a preview of the exciting things we'll explore together during our virtual November CSTA-MN meeting:

NovCSTA.jpg

Date: Wednesday, November 30th

Time: 3:30pm, Central Time
Location: Zoom
Agenda:

  • Introductions & Welcome Activity: CS Ed Week!

  • Sharing: "Nifty Activities" - teachers from elementary, middle, and high school will each share a favorite CS lesson/activity that they use with their students

  • Intro to Book Talk - PowerOn!

  • Closing Activity

Take care and we look forward to seeing you on November 30th!

All the best,
Andrea and Kate
Interim CSTA-MN Co-Presidents