Free Summer Computer Programming Course for High School Students

kgle...@css.edu

May 10, 2023, 10:52:52 AM5/10/23
to CSTAMN
Hello CSTAMN Members,
If you are teaching Computer Science to high school students in NE Minnesota, I have a summer course that may interest them.  I am offering a free computer programming course this summer, taught in Java.  We will meet once a week at St. Scholastica for 8 weeks (in Duluth).  All registration, course materials, and software packages are free - there is no cost.  Additionally, at the end of the 8 weeks, students can choose to take an exam for college credit.  Please pass this info on to any students you think may be interested.

Thank you!
-Kris

--
Kristopher Glesener, MS