Fwd: Important Partners Update from CSK5

Rosato, Jennifer

Sep 15, 2022, 6:29:02 PMSep 15
to CSTAMN

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: CS is Elementary <jes...@csiselementary.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 12:49 PM
Subject: Important Partners Update from CSK5
To: Jrosato <jro...@css.edu>

FCN + Cyber Logos.png

An Important Ask for our 40 CSK5 State Leadership Teams
You Can Help Protect Your Families

***  In October: Family Cyber Safety Nights  ***

Cyber Safety Header (1570 × 500 px).png

 Every family is a target of cyber crime.

Every school can help.

Please take a minute to get this message to schools in your state.  With our partner Cyber.org, we’re asking every school and district to invite their families to the free, online Family Cyber Safety Night.  One hour, any Tuesday in October, from school or at home.  Inspired by our Family Code Night, children and adults learn simple ways to avoid cyber scams, together!  Knowledge beats scams, and your schools have a new opportunity to help.  It’s free, fun, for everyone!  Plus, every family creates their own Family Cyber Safety Plan!

So please ask your state department of education, your districts and schools to spread the word.  It’s easy:

Share the FlyerPost to Social Media
School Cyber Flyer.png
School Cyber Graphic.png
Click Here to Share to Twitter.png
Click Here to Share to Facebook.png

FCN + Cyber Logos.png

Thanks Everyone.  A little knowledge can make us all safer online.
*** More soon on CSK5 II and other news! ***

-- The CS is Elementary Team

beacon

Confidentiality Notice: The content of this message is the proprietary and confidential property of The College of St. Scholastica, and should be treated as such. If you are not a designated recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited. You may not review, copy or share this message; please delete this message from your system and notify me immediately by reply e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution of the content of this message is not permitted and may be illegal. Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and are not endorsed by The College.