Reminder: Register for our CSTA-MN event!

1 view

kaitie.obryan

Nov 28, 2022, 10:58:48 AM11/28/22
to CSTAMN

Hello CSTA-MN Members!

We are excited to hold our first “Member appreciation event” virtually this December 14th, from 4-5:30 CT!  This event will be an opportunity to learn about opportunities for you and your students and build community with other CS teachers in the area. Below you will find out more about this event.

What will this event look like?

We will have different “sessions” you can join during this event.  We know CS teachers have a variety of different needs and interests depending on their students, school, or district.  We will have a full agenda out later this month, but some of the sessions available during this event include:

  • Bringing in “real life” CS into K-5 classrooms with short videos

  • How to have a successful guest CS speaker

  • Integrating CS into other courses and content areas

Will there be swag?

Yes!  The first 100 registrants from Minnesota will get free swag.  If you haven’t already, fill out the registration form today to claim your swag!

Can I let others know about this?

Yes!  We also encourage you to invite a friend (or two) for this event!  CSTA members and their invited friends in the state of Minnesota will also receive sway.  You can invite others by sending along a link to the registration form.

What if I cannot come for the full time?

We know you all are very busy people!  For that reason, we encourage you to join when you can and leave when you need to.  We will have a designated person there to welcome you to the call whenever you can join.  We still invite you to register!

Thank you!

CSTA-MN Leadership Team