Less than one week left: Register now to get your swag!

kaitie.obryan

Dec 8, 2022, 3:49:50 PM12/8/22
to CSTAMN

Hello CSTA-MN Members!

Happy CS Education Week!  Here at CSTA, we are excited to see new and familiar names register for our CSTA-MN virtual event on December 14th, from 4-5:30 CT!   We will also be sending virtual certificates to attendees after the event so that you can use for continuing education units depending on your district’s requirements.  During this event you will be able to choose from topics such as:

  • How you can make classroom speakers a hit in your CS classroom

  • Making CS available beyond AP Courses

  • Integrating CS into other content areas K-12

If you haven’t signed up yet, now is the time to register!  We will be sending out the swag boxes by the end of the week - now is a great time to forward this message to a friend teaching CS in MN!

Fill out the registration form today to claim your swag!

See you all soon!

Kaitie
Interim Events Coordinator