Save the Date: CSTA-MN October Meeting

Andrea Wilson Vazquez

Oct 7, 2022, 4:17:12 PM10/7/22
to CSTAMN
Hi everyone! Hope October is off to a good start!

Thank you for weighing in on the best day and time for our monthly meetings! Based on the feedback we received, Wednesdays around 3:30pm, CT, looks like a commonly available time. We will schedule out our October, November, and December meetings accordingly and hope that you can join us!

We are looking forward to our October CSTA-MN meeting via Zoom on Wednesday, October 26th from 3:30-4:30pm, Central time. Please keep an eye out for a calendar invite with Zoom link coming soon!

Remember that our goal is to ask each participant to "bring a friend" to our October meeting -- starting thinking about who you'd like to invite, and feel free to add them to the calendar invite once it comes out!

Read on for a preview of the exciting things we'll explore together during our October CSTA-MN virtual meeting:

Date: Wednesday, October 26th
Time: 3:30pm, Central Time
Location: Zoom
Agenda:
  • Introductions & Welcome Activity

  • Sharing: "Nifty Activities" - teachers from elementary, middle, and high school will each share a favorite CS lesson/activity that they use with their students

  • CS in the Real World: We'll reflect on and discuss an example of CS in the world around us (including impact, ethics, bias, etc)!

  • Closing Activity

CSTA-MN-Oct26.jpg

Take care and we look forward to seeing you on October 26th!

All the best,
Andrea and Kate
Interim CSTA-MN Co-Chairs