CSTA-MN March Meeting

klockwood

Feb 27, 2023, 4:23:04 PM2/27/23
to CSTAMN

Dear CSTA-MN Member!

We hope you’ll join us for our March Virtual Member Meeting Wednesday, March 15 from 3:30PM - 4:30 PM. We’ll have announcements, updates on CSTA-MN leadership, a mid-year check-in on our chapter goals, and a chance to share out classroom successes. Join us to help craft future priorities for our chapter and to connect with other Minnesota CS teachers.

CSTA is hosting an Equity In Action Summit this Saturday, March 4. The Equity in Action Summit brings together K-12 Computer Science teachers by calling them to action to transform their approach to providing equitable CS education rooted in justice and to engage in strategies to equip themselves with resources on representation, access, and culturally sustaining pedagogies. If you are interested in attending, CSTA-MN has some FREE TICKETS please reach out to Andrea Wilson-Vasquez(awilson...@gmail.com) if you are interested in claiming a free ticket.

We hope to see you on March 15!

CSTA-MN