Free Webinar Opportunity: Start a Girls Who Code Club

Ashley Goetz

Sep 12, 2022, 12:52:08 PMSep 12
to CSTAMN
Hello CSTA-MN colleagues!

My name is Ashley Goetz and I am a team member on both the Girls Who Code and Code Savvy Educator teams. These two orgs became partners this year, which is really exciting for both spaces. With this recent partnership, we wanted to share an opportunity for educators to take part in a Webinar that introduces Girls Who Code Clubs and how to get started with this free program.

Webinar Description:
Join this informational session to learn more about Code Savvy's partnership with Girls Who Code! Community Partner Manager, Kibret Yebetit, will share how to access and share Girls Who Code's FREE and flexible curriculum with students. You will leave the session knowing how to start and lead a Girls Who Code Club as well as how to access benefits like the $300 Clubs fund.

Webinar Logistics:
This webinar is online on from 4:00 - 4:30 CT this Thursday (9/15). You can register here to attend.

We hope many of you will join us and help spread the word!

Best,

Ashley Goetz
Curriculum Developer at Girls Who Code
Member of Team Educate at Code Savvy

Ashley Goetz

Sep 23, 2022, 6:14:26 PMSep 23
to CSTAMN
Hi all,

In case you missed this webinar and wanted to learn more about the items below, check out the webinar recording here. In this webinar you will learn:
  • How you can start a coding club with access to free curriculum, facilitator support, and the $300 Clubs Fund for your club
  • How you can access many free opportunities for students from the partnership between Code Savvy + Girls Who Code

Please share this link with anyone you think would be interested and reach out to me (ashley...@girlswhocode.com) if you have any questions!

I hope you have a great weekend ahead.

Best,

Ashley