[CSS Family] Hello from Colorado

1 view

Darin Hinman

Apr 23, 2010, 1:39:43 PM4/23/10
to cssf...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to say Hi to everyone from CSS been missing you guys out here jumping isn't quiet the same with out you all. Where are most of you jumping now that CSS is closed? Any boogies coming up I'd love to make it out there for one. I'm getting ready to take my D test had my 500th jump in Australia of all places. I finally bought a new rig so i can stop renting gear at the DZ. Let me know if your out in the mile high city you always have a place to stay.

Keep in touch

darin....@gmail.com