Re:

Rick March

Oct 3, 2011, 10:32:05 AM10/3/11
to cvin...@uspa.org, membe...@noreply.download.com, consumerrep...@email.consumerreports.org, csre...@contactlensking.com, cssf...@googlegroups.com, nor...@googlegroups.com, d9...@verizon.net, ng...@hotmail.com, zray...@aol.com

James Wisely

Oct 3, 2011, 6:21:36 PM10/3/11
to cssf...@googlegroups.com
What's this?

On Oct 3, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Rick March wrote:

hello! http://stop-ejakulasi-dini.com/fxizyrjvs4.html?kashowtopic=4otyo

SCTSK...@aol.com

Oct 4, 2011, 7:42:15 AM10/4/11
to cssf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jimmy boy, you are asking me about something march wrote?  Don't know, but have also received some strange CSS e-mails. The subject line is either   5  or  0.  The body contains jibberish as below. beats me, trying to figure out how to unsubscribe.

Cheers

Steve

James Wisely

Oct 5, 2011, 2:46:26 AM10/5/11
to cssf...@googlegroups.com
Hay Steve,
I think think Whitney G. has now taken care of the problem by banning Rick March from the CSS site (not that it's his direct fault,I think he was hacked.)
If you still want to leave the site, there is a unsubscribe (get out) option at the bottom of the page.
Any plans to jump this coming weekend?
Jim

SCTSK...@aol.com

Oct 5, 2011, 7:46:20 AM10/5/11
to cssf...@googlegroups.com
Temps should be better so the plan is yes for Sat or Sun.