Hey Skydiving Friends!

Michelle Biro

Sep 7, 2012, 10:18:37 PM9/7/12
to cssf...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all my skydiving friends!

Mark your calendars for September 27-30 and plan a trip to Skydive Myrtle Beach for the first annual Freefall Extravaganza!  Come see one of the prettiest views on the east coast it will be tons of fun and we will be jumping lots!  This is a great excuse for some of the old CSS gang to get together.  I am talking with some awesome resorts and hotels for discounts.  We will be posting details on our Facebook page (Skydive Myrtle Beach) and website (www.mbskydiving.com) soon.  I will also send out another email in the next couple of days with more details.  I hope to see some of you there; its going to be a blast.

Michelle