St. Elmo's Fire gathering

James Wisely

Oct 22, 2010, 12:27:31 AM10/22/10

Subject: St. Elmo's Fire gathering

 This is an open invitation, to all skydivers, for a gathering of people who appreciate the power
of a campfire or as Pete L. called it  'Elmo' . To people in the know, this is the other half of our
sport that extends past sunset and the great builder of 'esprit de corp' in our sport.
 Sean Edgecombe has graciously agreed to let us gather at his location next to and north
of the old CSS DZ on hwy 56.
 The gathering is planned for the 6 th. of November at dark thirty (sunset is 6.14 pm) or earlier
if you want to set up a tent.
 There will be a grill if you wish to cook your own food. Bring your own liquid refreshment
as you would at any campfire. If you owe for a 'First' or 'Three' , now would be a good time
to settle your overdue debt.
 Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you feel may be interested.
 As I am not on 'Facebook' also feel free to post it.

Jim W.,   ESCS # 2   ;-)